Jump Desktop 5.0.2
VNC and RDP client that lets you access your computer and apps from anywhere
Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up.
Automatic configuration and discovery of your computer is quick, simple and doesn't require networking knowledge. You'll be up and running in less than five minutes.
- Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC
- Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
- Built-in SSH tunneling for RDP and VNC connections
- RDP features:
- Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, SBS Server
- Secure: 128-bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported
- Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
- Printing support: Print directly to a Wi-Fi printer using RDP's printer redirection feature (exclusive feature on the App Store!) Note: Requires AirPrint-compatible printer
- Audio streaming
- Console sessions
- International keyboard layouts
- VNC features:
- Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
- Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
- 8 and 16-bit color
- Multiple monitor support
- Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Customizable computer icons! You can now choose from 30+ icons in Jump's icon library. To set a custom icon right click on your computer and then click Edit. Then click the icon button on the top left hand corner. And yes - we have a Tux icon in there!
- Also added support for text expansion tools like TextExpander and Alfred. Your text snippets will automatically expand on the remote computer as you type. Incase you've never used a text expansion tool before: it saves you time and effort by typing repetitive text for you.
- Notable bug fixes: