InterMapper RemoteAccess 5.7.1
View and configure your InterMapper system from any location
InterMapper RemoteAccess provides a remote view on your network.<br /><br />InterMapper RemoteAccess works in conjunction with InterMapper, and alllows you to see the real-time status of your routers, switches, servers, and other networking equipment from a remote location.<br /><br />InterMapper Remote is a tool that connects to an InterMapper server (a copy of InterMapper running in your office or data center) and displays an up-to-date copy of any of the maps on your screen.<br /><br />You can click on any device to get detailed information about it, or click on a link to see traffic statistics about the device.<br />
- Real-time Network Monitoring:
- Employs its own interface (not a browser), enabling dynamic data display without the need to refresh
- Seamless access to up-to-the-minute network maps and status reports
- Control every aspect of your InterMapper server
- Create, edit and view all maps, submaps, alerts, status windows, etc.
- Runs on most popular operating systems
- Optional use of SSL encryption available
- Easy to Use:
- Same familiar InterMapper interface
- Simple connection from single port to work through a firewal
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 5.7.1 Beta 2
- [BUG FIX] Fixed the "NULL BISD in updateMaskRegion" error that occurred in certain Linux versions. (BZ 8035)