IPSecuritas is an easy to use OS X IPSec client that enables you to easily setup a VPN connection over the internet.
IPSecuritas provides support for various IPSec compliant firewalls, as a result you will be able to securely connect to both your home and your office network.
IPSecuritas' easy to use interface helps you create connections and configure your firewall using the wizard and step-by-step guides.
IPSecuritas will also automatically detect any network changes for you and will answer accordingly to make sure that your Internet connections stays alive.
Here are some key features of "IPSecuritas":
· Easy connection setup
· Intuitive connection management
· Public WLAN compatible
· XAUTH and Hybrid Authentication
· Split DNS
· Status bar and Dashboard widget
· Automatic client configuration
· Support for Checkpoint VPN-1 and IPv6
· BSD subsystem installed.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)
· The user is no longer bugged about installing the Dashboard Widget once she denied it once. Later installation is possible through the menu
· New Widget look
· New connection templates
· Improved error messages of uninstaller
· User manual corrections
· Bug fixes