IPSecuritas 3.4 / 4.0 RC 1
A free IPSec client for Mac OS X
IPSecuritas provides support for various IPSec compliant firewalls, as a result you will be able to securely connect to both your home and your office network.
IPSecuritas' easy to use interface helps you create connections and configure your firewall using the wizard and step-by-step guides.
IPSecuritas will also automatically detect any network changes for you and will answer accordingly to make sure that your Internet connections stays alive.
- Easy connection setup
- Intuitive connection management
- Public WLAN compatible
- XAUTH and Hybrid Authentication
- Split DNS
- Status bar and Dashboard widget
- Automatic client configuration
- Support for Checkpoint VPN-1 and IPv6
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.0 RC 1
- Support for Mac OS 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Major overhaul to properly support the new system architecture of MacOS Lion and later
- All applications are now 64-bit capable (32-bit versions removed)
- All executables are signed for compliance with Gatekeeper