I, Librarian 2.10
Web app for building an annotated library of scientific PDF articles
Moreover, I, Librarian was designed for science labs, departments, as well as individuals. You will be able to manage and organize your PDFs, and to create annotated collections of PDF texts.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the I, Librarian utility on your Mac are available on the tool's GitHub page.
Furthermore, I, Librarian is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- References and PDF import
- Search in reference data and in PDF
- Export records anywhere
- Organize supplementary files
- Keep rich-text notes or annnotate PDFs
- Organize your records
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- It brings a touch-firendly version for mobile devices. Several critical bugs in the search interface of Pubmed and Pubmed Central have been fixed.