I, Librarian is an open-source and web based utility that allows you to create and annotate PDF articles and merge them into a library.
I, Librarian was designed for science labs, departments, as well as individuals. You will be able to manage and organize your PDFs, and to create annotated collections of PDF texts.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the I, Librarian utility on your Mac are available HERE.
I, Librarian is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "I, Librarian":
· References and PDF import
· Search in reference data and in PDF
· Export records anywhere
· Organize supplementary files
· Keep rich-text notes or annnotate PDFs
· Organize your records
· Zend Server
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· It brings a touch-firendly version for mobile devices. Several critical bugs in the search interface of Pubmed and Pubmed Central have been fixed.