HyperPool is intended for the organization of network streams work. HyperPool is constructed by a modular principle.
The volume and a level of functionality, which optimum approaches to the set requirements, is defined by connection of the necessary plugins.
Each of them contains the elements working with one network protocols, or expanding functionality of another plugin.
Here are some key features of "HyperPool":
· TCP (HTTP/1.1, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP), UDP and SOCKS5 protocols support
· group connection to Internet (proxy)
· monitoring of the current connections
· automatic files reloading if server connection was lost
· reconnecting with the server in case of a receipt delay of the data
· creation of sites copies with preservation of folders structure
· monitoring and limitation of the sent and received traffic speed
· log of the network connections
· auto dialup to provider
· priority setup for network streams
· antivirus scan of incoming files "on the fly"
· filtration of mailings
· distinction of access for users, servers, work time, received content, size of incoming traffic
· remote control of the program