Screens VNC is an easy to use and powerful OS X VNC client that will allow you to access your Mac from anywhere.
Screens VNC is compatible with Mac OS X, Linux and Windows and most VNC servers.
NOTE: To buy Screens VNC via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Screens VNC":
· Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
· Use Screens VNC in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
Easy to Use:
· Screens VNC is the easiest, most user friendly VNC client for Mac.
· Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through a SSH Tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
· Screens VNC supports many multi-touch features, such as pinch and navigation, you're already used to on your trackpad.
· Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.
· Screens VNC can connect to Macs with OS X 10.4 or later, Linux, Windows PCs and most VNC servers.
· Through WiFi or a 3G network. It just works.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug where it was not possible to use 1 as a port
· General bug fixes and improvements