Couchbase Server 3.0.2
Simple, fast and powerful cross-platform NoSQL database
Built-in managed object caching enables apps to read and write data with sub-millisecond latency.
With no schema to manage, Couchbase effortlessly accommodates changing data management requirements.
Couchbase Server is easy to deploy and manage in production with its advanced monitoring and admin GUI.
Couchbase Server is available as an Enterprise and as a Community edition. The differences between these two editions are detailed on the Couchbase Server Editions page.
- Memcached compatible
- Clone to grow with auto-sharding
- Zero-downtime maintenance
- Production-ready management and monitoring
- Reliable storage architecture
- Data replication with auto-failover
- Professional SDKs for wide variety of languages
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Couchbase bucket:
- MB-12160: When a key is locked, setWithMeta() is able to update the key even when the set fails.
- MB-12647: gethrtime() implementation on Windows can cause requests to store() with CAS to be incorrectly processed.