Cocoa Packet Analyzer is an easy to use OS X network protocol analyzer and packet sniffer.
Cocoa Packet Analyzer's intuitive interface enables you to read, capture and write packet trace files as a result of supporting PCAP packet capture format.
Supported types and protocols:
: ARP, IP (v4/v6), PPP, PPPoED/S, 802.1Q VLAN, MPLS
: Loopback, PPP, LinuxSLL, IEEE802.11-RadioTap
: IP (v4/v6), TCP, UDP, ICMP (v4/ v6), IGMP, MPLSinIP, L2TP, Mobility
: IP, LCP, IPCP (v4/v6), CCP, PAP, CHAP
· PPPoE Discovery and Sessionstages
· Port based protocol detection
: DHCPv6, L2TP, RADIUS, ESP
Here are some key features of "Cocoa Packet Analyzer":
· Packet capturing
· Monitor and filter packet trace files.
· Supports PCAP packet capture format
· Support for 64-bit processors
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Hotfix for missing table columns in packet overview.