Classic FTP is an easy to use ftp client that allows you to view, edit, upload, download and delete files from a remote server (website) or network.
Classic FTP, as its name suggests, has been specifically designed to look and feel like a typical ftp client. Whilst offering all the same features as other ftp clients, Classic FTP is perfect for both advanced and novice website administrators.
Easy and Reliable FTP Site Maintenance
Classic FTP's easy to use interface makes locating and editing files on your website easy. You can also upload or download files with a single click of a button.
Classic FTP also features a handy "Synchronize" tool, where by the click of a button it will scan the selected local folder and upload any files that do not exist in the selected remote folder or are more recent.
Fianly, the files on the remote side that aren't on the local side or are more recent will be downloaded.
Here are some key features of "Classic FTP":
· The intuitive user interface makes uploading files to the internet easy
· The Synchronize tool checks local and remote folders for the most up-to-date copies of everything
· Drag and Drop files between Windows Explorer and Classic FTP
· Supports the secure FTP protocol (SSL)
· Compatible with all popular FTP servers
· Runs on both Windows and Apple Mac OS X
· Easy setup wizard to help you establish FTP site connections
· The demo does not include SSL support and has a limited number of saved sites.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed upload process fails if all files from local side are dragged to remote
· Done set by default the local directory path to user's documents folder, not "c:\"
· Fixed recursive copying happens when the local and remote folders are of same hierarchy.
· Fixed when deleting many files, CFTP freezes up
· Fixed application crashes while uploading process cancels
· Fixed '\' mark in the username
· Fixed Synchronize moves files twice
· Fixed get CFTP compiling on Mac
· Fixed need to implement MainDialogCore::CmSetLocalFilter and CmSetRemoteFilter for Mac
· Fixed add deletion confirmation when deleting locally
· Fixed sorting by size works wrong on both On remote and local panel - it sorted as text - 111 24 455 instead of numbers 24 111 455
· Fixed unable to upload files above 20kb
· Fixed use of Classic FTP constant in llib/gui/treefolder.cpp
· Fixed if user cancel synchronization then upload files , it does not upload and messgae shows successful upload.
· Fixed "Content,previous,next" link is not prope...
Reasons why this program is marked as ad-supported:
· Offers to download or install software or components (Conduit toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function