Microsoft active directory & NT services client.
Using the Directory Services and LDAP, the ADmitMac utility integrates Mac client systems into networks. In other words, the home directories can be stored and managed on Microsoft servers.
Also, the same account credentials can be used to login on the Mac or PC, with complete access to the files and folders.
- Supports all current Windows operating systems and clustering
- Network home folders and network shares can reside on any authorized, accessible network volume
- Mobile accounts cache successful user login information, allowing notebook users to login using their domain account while disconnected from the network
- Ability to keep settings and files when moving from local to domain accounts with Home Mover tool
- Supports Microsoft’s Highly Secure (HISEC) templates
- AFP Shares – allows users to access AFP shares using their domain account
- Compatible with popular Mac enterprise anti-virus, deployment, encryption, maintenance and virtualization tools
- Fully supports Apple’s Gatekeeper security technology
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- SIMPLE - Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion (legacy):
- Easily installed and configured, whether individually or with scaled deployment
- Integrated into the OS so that the Mac user can work as they always have