uSeesoft DVD Creator is an application that can be used to easily convert and burn videos to DVD with no hassle.
Some of the supported formats are AVI, MP4, MOV, DivX, DAT, MPEG, 3GP, ASF and others.
uSeesoft DVD Creator lets you add a menu to your DVD, custom backgrounds and even music.
Here are some key features of "uSeesoft DVD Creator":
Modify video and audio parameters of output files:
· uSeesoft DVD Creator provides solutions making your output file better, such as Video Resolution, Video Bitrate, Frame Rate, Encoder and Audio Channels, Sample Rate, Encoder, Audio Bitrate, etc.
Trim video and crop image:
· Set Start time and End time to trim your video and cut video into clips, and adjust the image of video to fit for TV screen.
· The watermark function help you add Text or Image for your video and adjust its position, opacity, etc.
Easy to use:
· The whole process of burning is so simple that anyone can handle it.
· 128 MB RAM
· Converts only 5 minutes for each file. If the file is shorter than 5 minutes converts only half of it.