myTracks is an intuitive and stylish looking Mac OS X app for ambitious amateur photographers.
The main idea is that myTracks helps you manage GPS tracks and their relations with the photos taken during the track.
myTracks may be used to:
· Manage GPS tracks (import GPS files and direct imports from GPS devices)
· navigate Google Maps (online), including track display
· Geotag your photos.
NOTE: To buy myTracks via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "myTracks":
· GPS Devices
· Track Library
· iPhoto ’09
· Elevation and Speed Profile
· Editing Tracks
· Import and Export
· Google Earth
· Online Services
· 64-bit processor
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for i-GotU GT800.
· Support for miniHomer 2.8.
· Support for Wintec WSG2000 file format (.NAL).