mocha for After Effects is an Adobe After Effects that provides efficient tracking and rotoscoping tools that will make your work easier.
mocha for After Effects is a 2D tracker designed to make the entire process easier and more precise and does not require the image to be primed.
mocha for After Effects is using the Planar Tracker technology which means that it will track an object’s translation, rotation and scaling data based on the movement of a user-defined plane.
Here are some key features of "mocha for After Effects":
- Planar Motion Tracking
- Advanced Roto Tools
- 3D Camera Solve for After Effects
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB + Disk
- High-speed disk array
- Graphics Card: NVDIA Quadro FX 1500 or equivalent
- Memory: At least 1 GB
- Disk: At least 1 GB
- Graphics Card: Must support OpenGL 2.0
- Monitor: Minimum resolution 1200x800 pixels
- Adobe After Effects
- You will need to purchase the mocha shape for After Effects plug-in to import the mocha shape data into After Effects.
- Fixes some critical defects experienced by some users.
- New features include:
- New shortcut keys for Timeline navigation:
- Alt + Left Arrow - Go to start of clip
- Alt + Right Arrow - Go to end of clip
- Alt + Down Arrow - Set in-point
- Alt + Up Arrow - Set out-point