mocha Pro provides efficient tracking and rotoscoping tools that will make your work easier.
mocha Pro is a 2D tracker designed to make the entire process easier and more precise and does not require the image to be primed.
mocha Pro is using the Planar Tracker technology which means that it will track an object’s translation, rotation and scaling data based on the movement of a user-defined plane.
NOTE: To evaluate mocha Pro you must request a trial within the application.
Here are some key features of "mocha Pro":
· Planar Motion Tracking
· Advanced Roto Tools
· Automatic Object Removals
· Screen Insert Compositing
· Image Stabilisation
· Lens Distortion Analysis
· 3D Camera Solve for AE and FBX
· 14 days trial period.
· Projects edited in Learning Mode cannot be opened in the licensed version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A warning message to remind users to load distortion maps when selecting Distortion Map calibration
· Added a filter to only show supported Distortion Map clips in the selection dropdown
· Removed need to use a manual focal distance setting in lens calibration or Insert (Also removed parameter)
· Dope sheet frame numbers are now easier to read
· Added tracking parameters to Dope Sheet