iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter is specially designed for Mac users to convert encrypted or homemade DVDs to iPad on Mac.
iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter also converts DVDs to iPad video and audio on your Mac directly.
The default presets are the optimized settings for iPad with best video quality and sound effect, making the most of your iPad's big screen and HD feature.
iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter is also able to provide full support for Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
Here are some key features of "iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter":
Convert DVD to iPad Video and Audio:
· Rip commercial DVD movies to iPad friendly format (H.264, MPEG-4, MP4, and M4V) so that you can take your favorite movies on the go.
· Convert homemade DVDs or VIDEO-TS folder files for viewing on your iPad, anytime and anywhere.
· Extract DVD audio to M4A, MP3, AAC for playback on your iPad.
· Capture your favorite scene from video and save in BMP, JPG image format.
· Note: This DVD ripping program won't bring any damage to original DVDs.
· Crop black borders of DVD movies and watch it in full screen on your iPad.
· Trim DVD movies to get video or audio clips, say, favorite lines or episodes, you like and convert them for your iPad.
· Merge all titles and chapters into one output file then you can enjoy a long movie on your iPad without interruption.
· Convert DVDs to iPad with any available languages on your DVD movie by selecting the subtitle and audio track you prefer.
Offer Various Settings:
· Set video brightness, contrast, and saturation to adjust DVD movie effects. You can preview the changes before conversion.
· Support video output settings, including resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit rate and audio output settings, including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
· Note: You can improve the output video and audio quality by setting a higher bit rate and resolution, but the output file will be bigger. If you want to compress the video/audio size, just set a low bit rate.
· iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac's simple Mac-style interface and self-explanatory options guide you in converting DVD movies to iPad without the hassle of figuring out settings for you iPad or how to use the program.
· Input Source: DVD Video, DVD IFO file, DVD folder, VIDEO-TS folder
· Output Video Formats MP4, MOV, M4V
· Output Audio Formats MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A
· Supported Digital Devices iPad, iPad 3G
· 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
· 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
· 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
· A watermark will be displayed on the output video.
· The output audio will be limited to three minutes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved support for iPad.
· Some minor bug fixes.