iShowU gives you the possibility to record audio and video files with your screen’s activity in real-time into a QuickTime movie.
iShowU comes with a wide range of customization options that will give you extensive control over the final result. iShowU also provides an intuitive interface that will help you make the most of it without getting in your way.
To start using iShowU choose a usage preset, enable the “Show capture guide when not recording” and press the Record button down below.
Here are some key features of "iShowU":
· Flexible presets
· Easy to use
· Instant recording
· You're in Control
· One-Click Publishing
· Captures mouse positions (or not)
· Supports any QuickTime compression method
· Pause / Resume recording
· Can automatically feed completed videos to Stomp
· G4, 1.4Ghz minimum
· The unregistered version inserts a large green text in the recorded video.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed up the inability to force recording to Mono in 10.7.5 (the option in iShowU Preferences)
· Fixed a bug that could cause a crash upon startup.