Sync your iPhoto libraries
SyncPhotos is an easy to use tool which synchronizes the photos in your iPhoto libraries -- it automatically retrieves "missing" photos from other Macs that you specify.
SyncPhotos NEVER deletes photos -- it only adds. So it's very safe.
- Shared Cameras:
- SyncPhotos is ideal for households with shared cameras but separate computers. No more asking whether the other person got the photos from the camera before you clear the memory card!
- Goes Both Ways:
- SyncPhotos can retrieve photos from Computer A to Computer B, or Computer B to Computer A, or both!
- Safety First:
- SyncPhotos only retrieves original photos and videos from other computers you specify. It never deletes anything from your iPhoto Library, and it never overwrites your modifications. So it's very safe.
- Multi-Step Workflows:
- Automatic mode supports retrieving photos and videos from only the albums you choose, which makes new workflows possible. For instance, you could select photos and put them in an album, and set up the other person to retrieve photos only from that album.
- Central Photo Server:
- Configure SyncPhotos on a Mac Mini to automatically retrieve all new photos and videos from all the computers in your family. Each member of your family can browse the Mac Mini's new photos and videos and retrieve the ones they want. Or they can choose to automatically get new photos.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed Bugs:
- Fixed an issue where, if the other computer has a password set, SyncPhotos shows errors like 'not enough bytes' instead of prompting for a password.
- If a computer is offline but configured for automatic backups, when it's selected SyncPhotos shows "Offline".