iPhoto Batch Enhancer is a powerful OS X utility created to make your life with iPhoto even more comfortable.
iPhoto Batch Enhancer will allow you to apply the built-in iPhoto effects (enhance, black-white, sepia, and more) with just a few mouse clicks to muitple photos at a time.
Furthermore, you can will also be able to make changes to the Adjust palette as well as scale or rotate your photos.
· iPhoto 5 or later
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· In addition to OS X 10.8 'Mountain Lion' like the previous version this version adds compatibility with OS X 10.7 'Lion' (Hello to Gatekeeper in OS X 10.7.5!).
· Important: This version requires OS X 10.8 'Lion' or later as well as iPhoto 8 or later.
· Works better with iPhoto's full screen mode (by actually switching to windowed mode and back when needed).
· Fixed rare occurrences when the license couldn't be activated correctly.
· Checkboxes to turn off tint or temperature from RAW snapshots are now honored correctly.
· Fixed a problem with iPhoto 9.3 and later that would incorrectly display a message to disconnect iPhones or other camera devices before batch converting could commence.