A very smart music file scanner for iTunes designed to find duplicates, make smart judgement calls about them, and enable you to take the final decision regarding them
Playlist entries which refer to exactly the same file and “dead tracks” are treated as unambiguously undesirable.
Other potential duplicates are ranked according to a number of criteria, which include whether a song is likely to be a loose single, what the best bit rate is, etc.
- Can make smart judgement calls about duplicates.
- Lets you make final judgement calls before removing or deleting anything.
- Can remove tracks from playlist and/or library relatively fast.
- Can move files to trash and also trash empty parent folders.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Resigned for Gatekeeper v2/Yosemite