Yet Another Movie Jukebox is a Java based command line tool that recursively scans your video library for video files (AVI, MKV, VIDEO_TS, BluRay, etc.) and analyzes these files in order to extract information like: year, language, subtitles, container, p
Other movie and television information like, director, rating, etc. are collected using various plugins for online databases such as IMDb, TheMovieDB, TheTVDB, Allocine, FilmAffinity, FilmWeb, etc.
MovieJukebox then generates the indexes in HTML format that are compatible with the media players such as the NMT Popcorn Hour, HDX 1000, etc.
There is a massive community supporting user created skins that allow for the complete customization of the jukebox.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Yet Another Movie Jukebox utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Yet Another Movie Jukebox is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Yet Another Movie Jukebox is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enhancement #1461 Skipped subtitles will not be added
· Enhancement #1880 Added ability to parse subtitles from NFO
· Enhancement #2238 Support attachments within matroska files
· Enhancement #2284 New title sort type for using original title for sort and on movie page
· Fixed defect #2347 Fixed retrieval of certification from non-US IMDB site
· Fixed defect #2390 Strip only the year from OFDb title
· Fixed defect #2412 Added imdb.plot description to skin configuration wiki page
· Fixed defect #2439 Overlay XML Banners Resize
· Fixed defect #2448 Update movie HTML if watched status has changed by watched file
· Fixed defect #2449 Handle NFO files with multiline genre elements
· Fixed defect #2469 People filmography scan now detects VideoGame, TV and Video
· Fixed defect #2473 Create correct fanart file when fanart URL is taken from NFO
· Fixed defect #2483 Error parsing dates from NFO files
· Fixed defect #2489 Include sets in generated NFO files
· Fixed defect #2491 TV Episode Image getting cropped at top