Xilisoft DivX to DVD Converter is an application that allows you to create a video DVD using your favorite DivX videos.
Xilisoft DivX to DVD Converter allows you to create your own DVD menu and supports DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL and other DVD types.
Here are some key features of "Xilisoft DivX to DVD Converter":
· Convert DivX, XviD video files to DVD movie, DVD folder or ISO file on Mac.
· Process your DivX to DVD burning in multithreading mode at the optimal speed.
· Different DVD disc formats including DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9 are all applicable.
· Burn video files to rewritable DVD disc with original content on the disc erased automatically.
· Prepare menu templates to help you create a DVD menu easily, and allow you to add background music/picture, menu topic and opening film for customization.
· Set dynamic video clip or static picture as the title miniature to DVD menu.
· Add chapters in each title at intervals, and create a DVD movie with menu skipped to play main movie directly.
· Clip DivX/XviD video file to extract required clips and merged them into a new single video.
· Crop video size, add special effects and picture/text watermarks to video.
· Multiple audio tracks and subtitle filescan be added to one video file. And if necessary, you can set their delay time.
· Change the video/audio parameters like video/audio quality, bit rate, television standard, aspect ratio, resize mode, etc. to burn custom DVD movie.
· The resizable built-in player enables you to preview video file and take snapshot during preview.
· Set burn target,write speed and burn copies.
· 512 MB RAM
· 150MB free hard disk space for installation (10GB or more for temporary files)
· Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
· Recordable DVD drive
· Watermarks output DVD.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support minimize the window when burning DVD.
· Improved the stability and compatibility of certain recorders.
· Set the default TV standard in accordance with the user’s current country or region during installation.