Xilisoft Audio Converter is a powerful application that can be used to convert your audio files between various formats.
Some of the formats supported by Xilisoft Audio Converter are WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, FLV, MKV, or AAC.
NOTE: To buy Xilisoft Audio Converter via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Xilisoft Audio Converter":
· Convert Audios between Popular Formats:
· Convert between audio(MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG, APE) formats on Mac at once.
Extract Audios from Videos:
Extract audios from standard videos and High Definition(HD) videos in format of AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD and etc to any audio format on Mac.
Apply Artistic Effects:
Add and adjust various audio effects before converting or ripping, such as fade-in, fade-out, volume normalize, band pass, chorus, flanger, echo and speed of the output and etc.
· Clip Audio Segments:
· Clip segments of one audio file and output to make your own music.
Split Audio Tracks:
Clip audio by splitting one file into multiple segments according to file size or duration time.
Adjust Output Settings:
Adjust a series of parameters to customize the audio output, edit ID3 tag information of the audio tracks.
· Support Popular Audio Players:
· Support nearly all popular audio players including iPod, iPhone, PSP and MP3 players, transfer converted files directly and immediately after conversion.
· Multi-lingual Interfaces:
· Several lingual interfaces are provided to facilitate users of different countries: Simplified Chinese, English, German and Japanese.
· 256 MB RAM
· 100MB free hard disk space for installation
· Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
· Converts only 2 minutes for each file.