Wondershare DVD Ripper is a streamlined OS X app designed to help you rip DVDs to various video formats (including MP4, AVI, M4V, MOV, 3GP, MPG, FLV) and audio formats (MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, OGG, APE, etc.).
The ripped videos can be played on iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Youtube (web), Creative Zen, iRiver PMP, Archos, all kinds of video cell phones and digital video and audio players.
DVD Ripper lets you select DVD subtitle and audio track, choose any DVD chapters/titles you want to convert, trim any DVD chapters/titles, and even merge more than one DVD chapter/title into a single file.
Rip DVDs to video formats including MP4, AVI, 3GP, MPG, M4V, MOV, FLV and audio formats including MP3, WAV, OGG, M4A, AAC, APE, etc.
Rip DVDs to various video and audio formats that can be played on iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Youtube (web), Creative Zen, iRiver PMP, Archos, all kinds of video cell phones and digital video and audio players.
NOTE: To buy Wondershare DVD Ripper via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Wondershare DVD Ripper":
Rip DVDs with High Compatibility:
· Extract both standard definition videos (AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, WMV, etc.) and high definition videos (HD MKV, HD WMV, HD MOV, etc.) from DVDs with stunning results.
· Convert DVD for importing to popular applications such as QuickTime, iMovie, iTunes 10, Final Cut Pro, PPT, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
· Ripped DVD clips can be uploaded to YouTube, Google, Yahoo, MySpace, and other video sharing websites.
· Rip DVD movies for enjoying them on the latest iPod touch, Apple TV and iPhone 4, as well as iPod, iPhone 3GS, PSP and other mobile devices.
Flexible settings for DVD Ripping:
· Set the start time and duration to get a segment, select target audio track, and subtitle to make the ripped DVD movies suit you more.
· Trim the video to pick up video segments you favor or remove unwanted parts.
· Crop video image size to get rid of the black border, commercial mark, or something else you dislike, watch video in full screen, supports 16:9 and 4:3 model.
Easy to Use:
· Batch conversion, subtitle setting and drag-drop functions make everything much easier.
· The built-in player lets you preview videos and take a snapshot for loved video images and save them as BMP files.
· Concise user interface will guide you to rip DVD to iPod with only a few clicks.
· At least 512M physical RAM.
· 1G Hz Intel or Power PC processor or above.
· At least one DVD-ROM.
· 1024*768 resolution display or higher.
· Three-minute audio length conversion and adds a watermark to all output videos.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Icon update