Tulip is an application that can be used to visualize huge graphs, and comes with automatic clustering, automatic drawing, rendering and 3D OpenGL editing.
The application can be used to visualize graph that may contain up to 1.000.000 elements.
Here are some key features of "Tulip":
· 3D visualizations
· 3D modifications
· Plug-in support for easy evolution
· Building of clusters and navigation into it
· Automatic drawing of graphs
· Automatic clustering of graphs
· Automatic selection of elements
· Automatic Metric coloration of graphs
· Java 1.4 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A revamped search widget meant to be much more intuitive when handling complex types (colors, sizes, etc)
· A lot of fixes on the spreadsheet panel, especially when handling properties.
· UI tweaks for MacOS
· New plugins, such has the hierarchy editor (available for download into the plugins center for Windows and MacOS users)