TitleExchange Pro is designed to provide support for subtitles processing in Apple Final Cut Pro.
TitleExchange Pro is great if you need to edit, convert or interchange subtitles information and data.
TitleExchange Pro allows you to convert the subtitles from a Final Cut Pro projects into DVDSP compatible formats or to text files and more.
Here are some key features of "TitleExchange Pro":
· Allows you to edit Apple Final Cut Pro subtitles
· Import subtitles to Apple Final Cut Pro projects
· Provides support for over 40 subtitles formats
· Apple PowerMac G5 (the faster the better). Even an old iMac will work, but it is pretty slow.
· QuickTime 6.4 or later
· Optional Final Cut Pro: version 4.1 to 7.0.3. 7.0.3 is recommended (Due to a bug in FCP 7.0.2 no application which can read FCP XMLs will be able to retrieve linebreaks in subtitles.
· 256 MB RAM (more = better).
· 30 days trial with a limit of 50 titles.
· After the trial period will turn into the Lite version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Direct FCPX export added
· FAB Text format added
· PDF help file added