Test Gear 2.5.3
Helps you make objective measurements of visual and audio work
Test instruments include waveform monitor, vectorscope, histogram, image slice display, and audio tools.
While the final measurement of any project is what it looks and sounds like, getting there has previously relied strictly on subjective viewing.
Test Gear's objective measurement tools make it easy to check video levels and color balance, choose colors, view channel values in detail, and view digital audio, all within After Effects and without the need to apply effects just to make a measurement.
- Provides a multitude of objective test instruments within Adobe After Effects CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6.
- Resolution independent to work with NTSC, PAL, SD, HD, and film.
- Support for ITU.R 601, ITU.R 709, and SMPTE 240M color systems.
- Standard waveform monitor and vectorscope display with numerous display options.
- Histogram display with minimum, maximum, peak, and mean measurements.
- Gamut display shows RGB, luma, and chroma levels.
- Photoshop-style color picker with RGB, HLS, HSB, and grayscale modes.
- Color swatch books make it easy to pick colors from a pre-approved set.
- Image slice display shows channel levels through an arbitrary slice of the image.
- Audio waveform monitor with optional level warnings.
- Audio phase display with XY and stereo image modes.
- Audio spectrum analyzer.
- No need to apply an effect to get display.
- Uses standard After Effects panels.
- Includes User's Guide in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Corrected issue in vectorscope where 709 and 240M displays were slightly "squished". The display properly matched the graticule markings, but did not match some outboard (hardware) vectorscopes. (Mac/Win)
- Corrected problem where Slice Selection panel did not work unless the panel was floating. (Mac)
- Updated installer for After Effects CS6.