TapServer is a tool that helps you use your iOS device as a MIDI controller. All you have to do is start the TapServer application and configure it as instructed below:
· Move TapServer into your "/Applications" folder.
· Navigate to "/Applications/Utilities" and open "Audio MIDI Setup".
· Click "Window->Show MIDI Window" if it is not already visible.
· Double-click the icon titled "IAC Drive".
· Check "Device is online"
· If no ports are listed, click the "+" icon to add a new port.
· Double-click the port in the list to customize its name.
· Close "Audio MIDI Setup" app and you're done!
TapServer lets you send almost every kind of MIDI signal and comes with a completely customizable interface.
· Java 1.5 or later