TOKI Shot is a tool for creating shot lists, it can be used for breaking down movies, TV films, documentaries, TV series...
TOKI Shot is the perfect utility for music editors, picture and sound editors, musicians and archivists.
Making a shot list is usually a long and tedious process, but it is an essential prerequisite for cutting sound tracks of movies.
By creating a shot list automatically, this long and tedious process becomes a quick and easy task. TOKI Shot allows sound editors and musicians to save hours of tedious work, which can then be spent on creative work.
Here are some key features of "TOKI Shot":
· Create an automatic shot list starting from a cut film, each shot will have a start and end time code and a shot length,
· Modify the shot list to add scene names and shot descriptions,
· Synchronize the movie with the sound track played in a music software, using ReWire or Midi MTC/MMC,
· Export the shot list to music software (E.g. Protools, Cubase, Logic Pro...) using MIDI or sampled sound files,
· Export the shot list to picture editing software (E.g. Final Cut Pro, Avid...) using EDL files,
· Export the shot list to databases or word processors using formatted text files.
· QuickTime 6.5 or later
· 256 MB RAM
· 1 Ghz PowerPC G4
· Color printer
· The unregistered version works with some limitations: you can't export or print more than 3 scenes and/or 10 shots and the synchronization is limited to 10 shots.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
· Fix an issue when the user account contains accented or special characters