SimLab Composer 2015
Easy to use 3D rendering tool for your Mac
SimLab Composer is a very easy to use 3D tool, that allows you to quickly make the most of your 3D models.<br /><br />SimLab composer supports importing 3D models from many of the standard file formats, including: SketchUp, Rhino, STEP, IGES, ACIS, Collada, 3D PDF, 3D XML, FBX, Obj, 3DS, U3D, STL, SolidEdge, Inventor, and SolidWorks<br /><br />SimLab Composer provides the user with all the needed tools to build 3D senses from existing models. In addition to the draggers found in modern 3D applications to place models in the scene, SimLab Composer offers unique tools like snap to object and snap to ground to make building 3D scenes intuitive and fast.<br /><br />SimLab Composer maintains the assembly structure of imported 3D models, this enable the user to select the level to work on (face, body, part, subassembly or assembly).<br />
- Transfer 3D models between CAD, Design, and Visualization applications.
- Quickly create interactive 3D PDF files to share work with clients.
- Make impressive rendered images, using the fast and physically accurate renderer included in SimLab Composer.
- Simple, yet powerful - SimLab Composer was built with the user in mind. We understand time is precious; so we designed SimLab Composer to be a powerful tool that is easy to master.
- Multiple 3D Format Support - Designed to be the ultimate 3D sharing tool, SimLab composer supports many of the widely used 3D formats, including:
- SketchUp, Rhino, STEP, IGES, Collada, 3D PDF, 3D XML from CATIA, FBX, Obj, 3DS, DXF, U3D, STL, SolidWorks, and DWG.
- Super fast and accurate renderer - SimLab Composer includes high quality, accurate, and fast global illumination renderer, which makes creating high quality images an easy task.
- Multiple Operating Systems Support - SimLab Composer is supported on Windows and Mac OS.
- The right tool to build 3D scenes - In addition to the 3D draggers found in modern 3D applications, SimLab Composer offers unique tools like snap to object and snap to ground to make building scenes intuitive.
- Maintaining the assembly structure - Simlab Composer has the unique ability of maintaining the assembly structure while importing or exporting 3D scenes. Having the assembly structure intact, brings life to 3D models, it makes them self explanatory to clients, and ready for rendering and animation.
- Sharing 3D scenes - SimLab Composer supports exporting different formats for sharing 3D scenes, those format include 3D PDF, WaveFront (obj), Collada, FBX, KeyShot (bip), STL, OSG and IVE. SimLab Composer enables the user to pack the 3D scene with all its textures in one zip file that can be used on different machines.
- Generate texture coordinates - For models with no texture coordinates, Simlab Composer enables the user to generated box, planer, spherical and cylindrical texture coordinates.
- Create 3D Text - Simlab Composer has the ability to add 3D text to any scene, All what you need to do is to set text, select font and size.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.4
- Building 3D Scenes:
- New Decal System: The new decal system included in SimLab Composer 2.4 enables the user to add decals to a single face, multiple faces, or a complete scene. Generated decals are used in rendering and are included in the generated 3D PDF files.
- Improved Materials Management: SimLab Composer has focused from its first release, on providing advanced material management capabilities. SimLab Composer 2.4 takes material management to the next level, by enabling users to automatically merge identical materials, and changing properties of multiple materials at once.
- Improved Precise Transformation: The user is now capable of setting the numerical values for local and global locations and orientations of objects and pivots.