With ScreenRecord Studio you can easily capture on-screen action to a movie. ScreenRecord Studio is the best of both worlds: the power of MediaEdit and ScreenRecord.
ScreenRecord Studio includes everything you need to create your presentation from start to finish. Import video clips, images & audio to create clear and powerful presentations.
Engage viewers with text & video transitions, and easily add voiceovers to personalize your results as you maintain total control over all audio mixing and editing steps. Picture-in-picture narration is a breeze! ScreenRecord Studio is integrating seamlessly with iMovie and QuickTime.
Here are some key features of "ScreenRecord Studio":
· Captures & records on-screen actions.
· Highlight key points using a fixed, smooth, auto panning, or scrolling camera.
· Change cameras live during capture.
· Record voice-overs or add your own music.
· Add transitions for a smooth presentational flow.
· Trim, split, and crop your clips.
· Unlimited video and media layers.
· Add chapter markers.
· Edit movies in HD, SD, or any size.
· Non-destructive editing.
· Multiple levels of undo.
· Color & lighting control.
· Add text, captions & credit effects.
· Add existing video clips or image files.
· Paint directly over your movie.
· Picture-in-Picture (PIP).
· Capture from a DV camera or a webcam.
· Live previews and background rendering.
· Powerful yet easy-to-use timeline.
· Resize and position clip display region.
· Comes with standard effects, filters and transitions.
· Video composition: chroma keying, matte, hard light, etc.
· Export to iDVD, QuickTime, DV, MPEG-4 and to the web.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for Lion