PulpMotion Advanced is the more enhanced version of PulpMotion, a powerful and affordable OS X software solution for creating beautiful animations for various purposes.
You will be able to use a unique environment to design and build memorable animations using your own media files. Add videos, pictures, music into tightly woven slideshows and export them in numerous formats.
NOTE: To buy PulpMotion Advanced via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PulpMotion Advanced":
· 154 beautiful themes
· Intuitive and eye-catching interface
· Drag and drop media onto slides
· Add music, pictures, videos
· Flexible slideshow transition options
· Keyboard based navigation
· Spotlight plugin for easy retrieval of pulpmotion documents
· Player component that can be integrated into apps
· Access media directly from iTunes, iMovie projects, iPhoto, Garareband.
· Create screensaver
· 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
· Quartz Extreme compatible graphic card with 128 MB of shared memory
· An iSight camera or DV camera (optional)
· Internet connection required for registration
· Adds watermark to the output files.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· More than 30 new themes added
· Many minor bugs fixedPulpMotion Advanced 3.0.7June 27, 2010 4:13 PMPulpMotion v3.0.7 is a minor update which fix several bug in export.
· Option to disable color correction on small configuration or for really big export.
· Apple Intermediate Codec is the new default preset for export to save memory in big export.
· Export is back threaded.
· Convert panel works again on 10.5