Speed Is Everything and that's what ProModeler excels at. Think what it would be like if you were able to cut 80% off the time you spend modeling? ProModeler creates the models for you.
ProModeler provides an Object Style technology that allows you to set up the entire look of a model. All shape, profile, materials and map settings are stored in an Object Style and that you can apply that style to 50 other models with a single click.
If you are new to 3D, this is the program that will make sense.
If you are experienced in 3D, modeling will suddenly become the fastest part of the process instead of the slowest.
Here are some key features of "ProModeler":
· Change any part of the model at any time
· Create your own Custom Edge Profiles
· Encapsulate modeling/material set-ups with Object Styles
· Render images for print, video, and the web
· Apply decal, bump, transparency and reflection textures
· Show a model changing shape over time with Layer Cycling
· G4/G5 Power Mac or Intel Mac
· Quicktime 7
· 512 MB RAM
· Saving is disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· GPU-based Open GL rendering. Enables final quality textures, bump maps, reflections and shadows right in the 3D preview window.
· Changes have been made to handle text editing under more situations allowing text to be freely edited while retaining its original position.
· The user interface on Windows has been upgraded for a more modern look.
· A blur function was added to the noise shaders making for better bump maps and a wider range of uses.
· Bump maps have been made more dramatic... and useful.
· The Specular channel is now full color ... good for metallic materials.
· Material channels now show a "no" sign if they don't affect the material. This makes it very easy to see which channels are contributing to the look of the material.
· Imported 3D objects now have normals imported too.
· There is a new Preference to disable jumping to the start of a Pose or Transition when a control is changed. This enables you to leave the Time Marker at a point in time while you change the controls at a diffe...