Pro Media Tools 1.3.4
A suite of Mac OS X utilities created to help you process and manage media for Avid Media Composer and Final Cut Studio
The applications are capable of outputting a variety of file formats to suit different editing systems and workflows, and can even convert one data format to another, such as importing Avid locators into a Final Cut Pro project.
Pro Media Tools includes:
· Auto Transfer - Detects when a drive is inserted containing P2, RED, AVCHD or XDCAM media and can automatically copy it to your computer. It can copy to multiple locations at once and verifies the copied data to ensure its integrity.
· Batch Renamer - Renames multiple files at once with options including find and replace, frame renumbering, frame padding and more.
· Edit Detector - Scans video files to locate where edits and scene changes occur. Can output QuickTime movies, marker lists, Final Cut Pro XML files, EDLs and ALEs.
· Gamma Shift Detector - Detects gamma shifts between source and destination media. It will tell you if the shift directly affects the pixels in the image or if it is just a mismatch in metadata.
· Project Overview - Provides a complete overview of your Final Cut Pro project, showing you all media, effects and markers. Data can be printed and modified en-masse. Can be used for mass-editing markers with offsetting, custom fields, label presets and the ability to import Avid
locators into an FCP project. (Not supported by Avid Media Composer)
· QT Edit - Edits QuickTime movies. You can add and remove media, edit timecode information, modify chapters, change metadata and more. All changes are displayed in a real- time preview window.
· Quick Bins - Generates bins in sequence (e.g. 1-100) or sorts media into bins based on specified criteria (reel, scene, file type, etc). Very useful for quickly sorting an untidy mass of dailies. (Not supported by Avid Media Composer)
· Render Watcher - Watches a set of directories, render files or Compressor batches and notifies you via a sound and Growl notification when renders are complete. Can be set to sleep, log out or shut down the computer when all renders are finished.
· Timeline Tricks - Performs common tasks on sequences including replacing gaps with slugs, collapsing tracks, removing unused tracks and stripping filters. (Not supported by Avid Media Composer)
· Video Check - Scans a video file for illegal luminance values, flash frames and audio peaks and shows the exact frame where errors are occurring. Can output results to FCP marker lists, Avid locators, CSV and text.
Pro Media Tools
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Gamma Shift Detector - Improved support for extreme gamma shifts
- Gamma Shift Detector - A warning is shown if the user tries to compare one or more black frames
- Gamma Shift Detector - Added timecode displays
- QT Edit - New Quick Task - Disable audio tracks 1-4, 1-6, 1-8