Portable Inkscape OS X is the Inkscape Scalable Vector Graphics editor packaged as portable application so you can carry around with you on any portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive, memory card, other portable device.
How to install:
· Drag "Portable Inkscape OS X" folder to your portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive, memory card, other portable device (also to your internal hard disk)
· Clicking "Portable Inkscape OS X" will open Inkscape from your portable device, wait a while before Inkscape start. Portable Inkscape requires that either Apple's X11 or XDarwin be installed. Apple's X11 is included in the "Optional Installs" package on the OS X install disk.
There is a bug currently that Inkscape will not work from within a folder containing any of the following characters: backslash, ampersand &, pound #, pipe |, forward slash /, or double quote ". Any other printable characters should be fine.
· 40MB of free space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated to 0.44-1-universal.
· 100% standalone.
· Preference are automatically copied if desired.
· Portable Inkscape ask to quit Inkscape copy already running.