PocketControl is a handy tool that allows you to use your iOS device as a wireless webcam for your Mac.
PocketControl forwards the video captured by your camera just as if it was a normal webcam.
PocketControl can be used with various applications such as FaceTime, Skype, GTalk or aMSN.
· Install and then run PocketControl from the Applications folder and select PocketCam as your preferred webcam.
· Connect your iOS device to your home network using Wi-Fi.
· Start PocketCam on iOS device, and the app will automatically connect to your computer. The bottom of your iOS device screen should display "Connected to your_computer_name:port."
· Start any program on your computer that uses webcam, and select "PocketCam" as your virtual webcam.
· Enjoy live images from your iOS device camera as your webcam source!
· There is a minimum delay (~ 1 second) before the images are shown up on the computer.