Playlist Lite is an OS X app that will allow you to create playlists for Apple's QuickTime player.
Playlist Lite serves as playlist controller for QuickTime Player but also supports the playlists in iTunes.
In addition, Playlist Lite allows you to manage all your video and audio files and play them as you want.
NOTE: To download Playlist Lite via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Playlist Lite":
· Manage playlists and media files, including adding, deleting, renaming, move, combination.
· Support loading playlists and file from iTunes. So you can play you files in iTunes without starting up iTunes.
· Play all media files with QuickTime Player. So it's stable.
· Play media files directly.
· Control the playback of your files, such as seeking, repeat, shuffle.
· You are limited to manage no more than 10 files.