OnTheAir Video Express 3.1.18
Professional QuickTime playout application
OnTheAir Video Express can output in both SD (standard definition) and HD (high definition) and will even resize your SD clips to HD when outputting HDMI. It can output to your screen ANY file that QuickTime can read.
Play out movie files, sound files and pictures or other still images in the same playlist. Set a play duration for your still images and they will play out for that duration just as if they were a standard QT file.
Overlay incredible graphics on top of video and use OnTheAir Video Express as a Character Generator. Export your animations from your favorite animation software to a QuickTime file with Alpha Channel and overlay them on top of an incoming video signal.
Control OnTheAir Video Express from a video mixer. When pushing on a video mixer button, you can send a GPI trigger which will start or stop a clip in OnTheAir Video Express (this feature requires GPI Commander to convert GPI triggers to USB).
- Play Movies, Sounds, or Still Images
- Overlay Graphics over your video with Internal or External Keying
- Slow or Fast Motion and Jog Shuttle Control in HD & SD
- GPI Control for integration with Video Mixer
OnTheAir Video Express
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- General Stability and performance improvements.
- Added high fps 4K modes (50, 59.94, 60)
- Fixed some stutter issues with some H.264 files
- Fixed an issue with Io XT cards output 2 in 720p and SD