OnTheAir Video Express is a the ultimate QuickTime playout application on the Mac for professional looking playlist playout when using third party video cards or the Mac’s own Mini DisplayPort or HDMI ports.
OnTheAir Video Express can output in both SD (standard definition) and HD (high definition) and will even resize your SD clips to HD when outputting HDMI. It can output to your screen ANY file that QuickTime can read.
Play out movie files, sound files and pictures or other still images in the same playlist. Set a play duration for your still images and they will play out for that duration just as if they were a standard QT file.
Overlay incredible graphics on top of video and use OnTheAir Video Express as a Character Generator. Export your animations from your favorite animation software to a QuickTime file with Alpha Channel and overlay them on top of an incoming video signal.
Control OnTheAir Video Express from a video mixer. When pushing on a video mixer button, you can send a GPI trigger which will start or stop a clip in OnTheAir Video Express (this feature requires GPI Commander to convert GPI triggers to USB).
Here are some key features of "OnTheAir Video Express":
· Play Movies, Sounds, or Still Images
· Overlay Graphics over your video with Internal or External Keying
· Slow or Fast Motion and Jog Shuttle Control in HD & SD
· GPI Control for integration with Video Mixer
· 4 GB RAM
· The Demo will play files with a logo on top of the output.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· General Stability and performance improvements
· Fixed a crash that would happen when audio devices would be added or removed (including Airplay with Network changes)
· Fixed an issue with the display of clip durations for fractional frame rates
· Reverted the “clip end behaviour” when not in cue mode to “hold last frame” as it used to be
· Added a “Contact Support” Menu
· Fixed an issue where it was not possible to quit the application