OnTheAir Manager 1.3.1
Control one or more OnTheAir Node for unattended 24/7 playout with Calendar style scheduling
OnTheAir Manager is used to prepare the schedules, to preview the clips, check which clips are ready to air, and to take control of multiple OnTheAir Nodes and all this from a single networked workstation.
OnTheAir Manager uses a graphical calendar style interface presenting a unique and never before achieved ease of use for scheduling complex programming of single or multiple channels.
OnTheAir Manager can send schedules to any number of OnTheAir Nodes and it will automatically assign graphics, control video routers, and send GPI triggers while considering the different user defined categories of each event, playlist and clip.
OnTheAir Manager will work with live events that can be triggered automatically or manually (for example by GPI .) to ensure trouble free play out, OnTheAir Manager provides detailed reports of potential problems such as overrun and underrun conditions as well as offline clips.
This way the operator will be able to quickly address the possible issues before they happen.
- Automatic relink when a file becomes online or offline
- File validation
- Duplicate Clip in Media Browser
- Set Attributes, and clip trimming can be propagated to all occurrences in playlists and events
- Database with all file informations available (Duration, Format, Metadata, …)
- Manual refresh for Xsan integration
- Create as many schedule as needed
- Assign to each schedule a Main and Backup OnTheAir Node for redundancy
- Calendar User Interface
- Show simultaneously up to 10 days of schedule
- Zoom in or out to show small events
- Validate Schedule and export a list of all possible issues (Offline files, missing playlists, Underrun, Overrun)
- Send the same schedule to multiple OnTheAir Node (for redundancy)
- Repeat Events (every day, week, weekdays, weekends)
- Duplicate Events and playlists
- Replace Clips (one occurrence, all occurrences in a playlist, or all occurrences in a schedule)
- Last second change possible
- Preset duration for events and playlists with warning and live update in case of underrun or overrun
- Live events support (Control a Video router or take the input of the card - only AJA)
- GPI triggers (with GPICommander connected in USB)
- Blackmagic-Design Videohub (Ethernet)
- AJA Kumo (Ethernet)
- Other video routers: Grass Valley, Leitch, Kramer… (RS232 or Ethernet)
- OnTheAir CG (fEthernet)
- Authentication to take control of the playback
- Database can be placed on a shared storage for access (one user at a time) from multiple computers.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- General Stability and performance improvements
- Improved xpls and vpls playlist import
- System date formatting is again taken into account