Object2VR is a powerful tool designed to generate object movies by combining series of images depicting the same item from different angles and positions.
Object2VR allows you to quickly import image series and then helps you export them as movies in Flash, HTML5 or QuickTime VR formats.
Here are some key features of "Object2VR":
· Fully customize the movie’s user interface.
· Use hotspots to quickly add user interactivity.
· Multiple view states that let the user seamlessly switch between image sets that reveal variations of the object.
· Support for multiple resolutions for faster loading times and higher quality images.
· The output images will be watermarked until you purchase a license.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [Flash export] Add Radius to Hotspot text box (thomas) - resolved.
· [Area Hotspots] Flash Multiresolution and Area Hotspots shifting position (thomas) - resolved.
· [General] Opening a downloaded o2vr file opens two projects and crashes. (thomas) - resolved.
· [Input conversion] To be able to adjust the input images to correct any misalignment of images. (thomas) - resolved.
· [Area Hotspots] Hotspots don't work on Linux (thomas) - resolved.
· [General] Crop and Rotation (christoph) - resolved.
· [General] Point Hotspots (christoph) - resolved.