OPlayer is a slick and streamlined OS Xapplication that allows you to boost your Mac's media abilities.
OPlayer can also be used to effortlessly stream audio and video over the HTTP and RTSP protocols.
· Video: XVID, DIVX, AVI, WMV, RMVB, RM, ASF, MKV, FLV, ISO… most of all movie file formats.
· Audio: MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, FLAC… most of all audio file formats.
· Subtitle: SMI, SRT, ASS, SUB... most of all subtitle file formats.
NOTE: To buy OPlayer via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "OPlayer":
· Easily wifi transfer to download media files from your computer to your iPhone/iPod.
· Build in web browser to download/play media files in your iPhone/iPod
· Support FTP Client to download media files to your iPhone/iPod.
· Play almost any audio formats on iPhone. (MP3/WMA/RM/AAC)
· Play almost any video formats on iPhone. (WMV/AVI/MKV /RM/RMVB/XVID/MP4/MOV/3GP/MPG/)
· Support audio/video streaming over HTTP. (through WIFI or 3G)
· Build in file delete, rename, cut, paste operator.
· Playlist support.
· Support ".sub" and ".srt" subtitle.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 1080P file playback performance enhance.
· Basic dvd support.
· Subtitle improvement, especially Arabic subtitle.
· Improve real-time subtitle encoding method switch.
· Improve network stream performance.
· Improve ts/m2ts file seek function.
· Some mirror bugs fix.