Multipurpose file viewer for audio, video, images and text
With MultiShow you can examine a file at multiple levels of abstraction. The high level views show a file as audio, video, image or text.
The intermediate level views show the logical structure of the file content. At the lowest level, a binary or textual representation of the file is shown.
MultiShow supports a rich set of data types:
· Audio: AIFF, GSM, IFF-8SVX, MIDI, MP2, MP3, OGG Vorbis, Sun Audio, Wave
· Video: AVI, IFF-ANIM+SLA, IFF-ANIM+ANFI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 VOB, QuickTime Movie
· Image: BMP, FPX, GIF, IFF-ILBM, JPEG, PNG, PNM, TIFF
· Interactive: IBM HotMedia, QuickTime QTVR^, Flash^
· Text: HTML, Plain, PDF, RTF
· Structure: Hex, IFF, QuickTime, RIFF, Zip, Jar
NOTE: MultiShow is free for non-commercial use.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.40
- Adds support for Atari CyberPaint Sequence animations.