MotionComposer is a nice application designed to give you the possibility to create engaging Web content and easily run it anywhere!
Animations and interactive content created with MotionComposer for Mac will run on any computer, smartphone, and tablet, including iPhone, iPad, and Android.
MotionComposer’s unique technology plays interactive content as Flash in Web browsers that support Flash, and automatically plays a HTML5 version in browsers that don’t support Flash.
Now your interactive Web content will play in any browser, including iPhone and iPad.
Here are some key features of "MotionComposer":
· One of a kind features
· Compatible with all browsers
· HTML5 animation support
· Application creator
· User friendly interface
· 1 GB of RAM
· Flash Player 10.0.1 or later
· 1 GHz processor
· Some features are disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Sound: Add sound in your creations.
· Multi Actions: Use an action list instead of a simple action.
· Preview from a state.
· Widget Export
· Fixes of the bug preventing to play two animations on a web page.
· Fixes conflict between export and publication.
· Fixes time factor in the html5 version.
· Fixes "paste"/"paste in place" commands
· Minor bug fixes.
· UI enhancements
· Correction of misspellings.