Media 100 Suite brings blazingly-fast, high-quality editing and compositing to Mac OS X.
Offering a unique combination of ease-of-use, ease-of-learning, and consistent professional results, Media 100 Suite takes advantage of all QuickTime codecs including DVCPRO HD and Apple ProRes 422.
Apple Final Cut Studio and Adobe After Effects integration lets you share projects amongst Final Cut Pro, Color, and Media 100 and export timelines from Media 100 to After Effects.
You can export legacy Media 100 projects to Final Cut Pro for further editing and revisions, export Final Cut Pro sequences into Media 100, or export a Media 100 sequence to Color for advanced color grading.
Media 100 Suite supports Matrox MXO2, AJA video I/O cards, Media 100 HDx hardware, FireWire I/O, and Panasonic P2 acquisition. Boris RED is included for integrated 3D compositing, titling, and effects.
NOTE: In order to install Media 100 Suite you must register for a 14 days trial key HERE.
Here are some key features of "Media 100 Suite":
· MultiClip Editing. Media 100 Suite’s new MultiClip Editing feature facilitates real-time editing of multiple video and audio sources in a familiar, easy-to-use interface. A camera can be added to an existing MultiClip as its source media becomes available, allowing you to begin cutting a multicam shoot faster than ever before. Cameras can be synced via timecode, sync marks, or in-points. When syncing via timecode, additional footage can even be assigned to an existing camera - extremely helpful in situations where a camera has been stopped to change tapes or batteries.
· Video Tutorial: MultiClip Editing in Media 100 Suite - VoiceOver Tool. Media 100 Suite’s new VoiceOver Tool allows direct-to-timeline audio recording while playing back timeline audio and video. Primarily designed for recording narration, the VoiceOver Tool leverages Media 100 Suite's new MultiClip architecture to allow for multiple takes nested inside a single audio clip in the timeline. VoiceOvers can be recorded as stereo pairs or separate channels allowing different narrators to record in a single take. Other possibilities include simultaneously recording dialogue to separate channels or laying down a live music track.
· Video Tutorial: VoiceOver in Media 100 Suite - Matrox MXO2 Support. Media 100 Suite adds new support for Matrox MXO2, a portable I/O device that delivers broadcast-quality input/output, monitoring, and up/down/cross conversion. Compatible with MacBook Pros and Mac Pros, MXO2 weighs under 3½ pounds and lets you work seamlessly in any Media 100-supported format. If you are looking for a traditional rack-mounted installation, Media 100 Suite also supports the MXO2 Rack. Media 100 is also providing support for Matrox MAX option for accelerated encoding to H.264.
· Media 100 Hardware Options - Other Media 100 Suite Improvements include the ability to export Media 100 timelines to Adobe After Effects CS4, support for Apple’s new Final Cut Studio 3 release, improved Apple Color integration, full support of QuickTime timecode tracks, export of timecode "burn-in", support for 24-bit audio import, and the ability to output RP188 timecode with supported AJA video I/O cards.
· 14 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Catch Frame: The pixel-accurate catch frame window now displays the frame with the same colors as the subsampler.
· Codecs: A problem with poor playback quality of DVCProHD media has been corrected. ColorFX and Metadata windows: If you use the next (or previous) clip keyboard command (see below) while either the ColorFX or Metadata window is frontmost, the next (or previous) clip will be loaded into the Edit Clip panel and the ColorFX (or Metadata) window will be made frontmost again.
· Next clip command: numeric pad 6, or shift+numeric pad 6 if numlock is on.
· Previous clip command: numeric pad 4, or shift+numeric pad 4 if numlock is on.
· ColorFX: A bug where the ColorFX window was enabled for clips that are not compatible with ColorFX has been corrected.
· Edit Clip: A bug where the ColorFX or Metadata preset name was incorrectly displayed has been corrected.
· Filters: A crash when using the BCC Optical Stabilization filter has been corrected.
· Find Media: A bug where Find All Media would...