Magic Control Server is a Mac OS X application that works in conjunction with the Magic Remote Control for iPhone and iPod, a tool for remote controlling apps such as iTunes, DVD Player, VLC Player, or EyeTV.
The aim of Magic Remote Control and Magic Control Server is to allow you to control the basic functions of these multimedia programs which run on your Mac from the convenience of your iPhone or iPod.
Magic Remote Server communicates with the Magic Remote Control via WiFi.
Here are some key features of "Magic Remote Server Pro":
· Show lyrics on iPod
· Show bitrate on iPod
· Streaming via Airfoil
· Several servers on the network
· Playthrough Mode
· Support volume profiles for example for loudspeakers and headphones
· Support Pure Music for audiophile iTunes playback
· Support Decibel for audiophile CD playback
· Magic Remote Control on iPhone or iPod
· A monitor with a resolution of at least 800X600 dots
· iTunes Version 10.6.3
· DVD-Player Version 5500.26.11 Framework-Version 5.5.0
· EyeTV Version 3.5.5
· VLC-Player Version 2.0.2
· PureMusic Version 1.86
· Decibel Version 1.28
· AirFoil Version 4.7.0
· Nag screen
· The number of playlists, tracks, TV and radio stations are limitedx