MadMapper 1.6.7 Build 3977
Easy to use tool for mapping projections using your Mac
MadMapper is an intuitive OS X application that provides a simple and easy to use tool for mapping projections.
Moreover, MadMapper simplifies the mapping process and helps the designer or artist to concentrate on producing the media content.
Thanks to MadMapper's implementation of Syphon you will be able to share video content between various applications.
Furthermore, MadMapper also helps you to easily manipulate lighting fixtures (such as LEDs) using MAD_Light.
- Support for unlimited amount of mapped and masks elements
- DMX fixture surface
- MAD_Light (LED Mapper) for individual light pixels
- Full Art-Net support (input and output)
- Grid Warping (up to 30 by 30 subdivisions)
- Multiple selection of elements
- Opacity and blending modes for each element
- Master opacity to blackout the whole projection
- Can be used to display of Quicktime movies, images, Quartz Composer compositions, and/or Syphon inputs
- Interactive mode and direct access to Quartz Composer published inputs
- Export as SVG / PNG / PDF
- Spacial scanner to turn your video-projector into a 2d scanner
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Allow the deletion of multiple handles