MPlayerX is a free, open source and easy to use multimedia player designed for Mac OS X.
MPlayerX provides you with multi-screen fullscreen support and support for Apple Remote.
By taking advantage of mplayer and ffmpeg-mt, MPlayerX is able to decode almost any format of files on your computer. And even FullHD contents, the playback goes smoothly.
MPlayerX aims to be the most beautiful, powerfu and easy to use multimedia player on Mac OS X.
Here are some key features of "MPlayerX":
· Play almost any format of file or stream.
· Multi-touch. Control the player with your fingers.
· Intelligently detecting the encoding of the subtitles. No need for encoding conversion.
· Direct pass through. Connect, play, enjoy your home theater.
· Multi-monitor support. Wanna work while watching your collection? just drag and F.
· Apple Remote support. Watch your favorites in sofa, more comfortable.
· Automatically find the next episode. Enjoy the whole afternoon, with just one click.
· Forget where you stopped playing last time? MPlayerX won't.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Hardware Accelerated Video Decoding boosted.
· New: scripting support added, which means Flutter.app-ready now.
· Fix: three fingers swiping stopped working.
· Fix: in some mp3 and m4a files with album art, time/seek stopped working.
· Fix: when paused, display dimmed and Mac falls to sleep.
· Fix: video is wrongly decoded in some RealMedia files.
· Fix: the remaining time is wrong when playback speed is not 1x.
· Fix: the position of the play control always reset when app exits.