MIDIoverLAN CP 3.3.919
A cross-platform solution for communication between MIDI applications both local and over network
In other words, MIDIoverLAN CP creates a bridge between several computers over a LAN, and comes with a collection of MIDI devices - MolCp3Port 1...16(SE) / 11...88 (octal numbering, PE).
Also, you will be able to independently configure two MIDI devices as Local pipe - MolCp3Pipe N.
- Crate a mix between all MIDI programs
- Sync sequencers or play MIDI over LAN
- Receive or send MIDI events to or from remote computers via LAN
- Run softsynths on a specific computer
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Kernel driver signing and installation fix for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Mac).