How do you view the lyrics for songs playing in iTunes? If you want to do it without having to interrupt your work, you can use Lyritop.
Lyritop will display your the currently playing track's lyrics on your Mac's desktop.
WARNING: Lyritop has no function to search lyrics through web now. First, you have to embed lyrics in the iTunes' music files.
NOTE: To download Lyritop via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Lyritop":
· Displays lyrics of songs playing in iTunes on the desktop.
· You can adjust font, size, position, color, shadow, etc…
· Automatically search artworks through the internet if musics don't have them.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added an option to create a playlist when Lyritop saves artworks
· Fixed a problem when user add/remove display during Lyritop is running