Kid3 helps you easily tag multiple MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, WavPack, WMA, WAV and AIFF files (e.g. full albums) without having to type the same info again and again.
Kid3 will also allow you to edit and convert between ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags.
Kid3 is a cross-platform app that uses Qt, id3lib, libogg, libvorbis, libvorbisfile, libFLAC++, libFLAC, TagLib, Chromaprint and runs under Mac OS X, Linux (KDE or only Qt), and Windows.
Here are some key features of "Kid3":
- ID3 tag editor
- ID3 tag convertor
- Support for a wide variety of audio formats
- Batch editor
- Artwork and lyrics downloader
- Translations and handbook are not found on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Application termination when main window is closed while handbook is open.
- Tag 1 genre combobox is empty if "show only custom genres" is set.
- Session restoration.
- Detection of installed Qt 5.
- KDE application does not find libraries if prefix is not /usr.
- Build if all translations are disabled.
- Added new genres introduced in Winamp 5.6.