Play media files from your iTunes library via a K.I.T.T. like interface
KATT is a simple, yet fun utility based off a certain car and it is designed to automatically load the files from your iTunes library when launched.
- Buttons :
- OPEN - Allows you to open more files for KATT to play.
- PLAY - Plays the currently selected file or if none selected plays the first song on the list.
- PREV - Goes to the previous file and starts playing.
- NEXT - Goes to the next file and starts playing.
- STOP - Stops or pauses the audio and/or video. PRESS STOP AGAIN to continue playing.
- NORM - Normal mode KATT will play the files in order of the list.
- SELECT - Select Mode KATT will only play the files that have been selected via the check box.
- RND - Random mode KATT will randomly select files to play.
- DELETE SELECT - KATT will delete only the selected files indicated via the check box.
- DELETE - KATT will delete the currently highlighted file.
- PREV VISUAL - Goes to the previous visual. *For non video files only*
- NEXT VISUAL - Goes to the next visual. *For non video files only*
- SYS - Displays some "system" info about KATT.
- C - Convertible.
- Sliders :
- BASS - add more bass.
- TREBLE - add more treble.
- VOLUME - Increase the audio volume.
- Song list :
- Double clicking on a file in the list will cause it to play.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a minor issue with the text scroller. Also a minor adjustment to the engine.